Experienced, Knowledgeable And Focused Legal Services
Legal matters that affect your family are deeply personal in nature and cannot be solved with a simple one-size-fits-all approach. For your case to be properly resolved, you need a lawyer to take the time necessary to understand your family’s unique needs. To discuss your case in a free initial consultation, contact me online or call 248-620-1300.
Are You Feeling Burdened By Your Family Conflict?
It is common to feel overwhelmed and confused when involved in a legal dispute involving your family. I will address your legal needs while being respectful of your emotional and financial status. With over 20 years of experience in
all aspects of family law, I have the knowledge and understanding to provide legal counsel and representation for a lasting solution in the following areas:
- Child custody
- Parenting time/visitation
- Child support
- Spousal support/alimony
- Marital property division
- Post-judgment modifications
- Minor guardianships and conservatorships
The office is conveniently located in Clarkston, Michigan, only minutes from I-75 in the building next to the 52-2 District Court. I am a member of McMillen & Galat, LLC, and have an “of counsel” relationship with Joseph C. McMillen, PC. Evening and weekend appointments are available and there is no fee for the initial consultation.
Full-Service Law Firm Can Help You With Your Legal Issues
Because many legal problems are not neatly contained in one practice area, dealing with legal matters on your own can be exhausting without the help of a lawyer. Beyond family law services, Richard Galat, PLLC, can provide you with quality representation in legal matters pertaining to:
- Personal injury: Auto accidents, no-fault insurance claims, premises liability/slip and fall, and wrongful death
- Commercial and business litigation: Sole proprietorship or corporate business disputes, contract drafting, reviewing and enforcement
- Debtor/creditor rights: Collection cases, credit disputes
- Landlord/tenant and real estate: Leases, evictions, residential and commercial property disputes
- Criminal defense: Misdemeanors, alcohol and traffic offenses, drunk driving (OWI), minor in possession (MIP), retail fraud, speeding and other various violations.
- Driver license restoration hearings: Appeals and reinstatement proceedings before the secretary of state
- Probate: Estate planning and administration, wills, powers of attorney for financial and health care, guardianships and conservatorships
I will provide you with experienced, ethical and aggressive legal representation for a reasonable and competitive fee. Contact me to discuss your legal concerns in a free initial consultation.